The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

AD and DC Teamups

Eletheia
Eletheia
✭✭
Getting tiresome. I have video of AD and DC working together in Hestra and Scourge campaigns. I am EP, and will not have a character in either alliance playing pvp because of the way these two factions play. Not sure why the developers decided to have three, it just makes double the numbers against the one. There have been a large number of EP players who have come in and will not return to Cyrodiil because they are not able to even travel outside the Keep.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Its not in the rule book for them not to work together, it just tends to happen when people duel and become friends.

Isn't scourge ran by EP? NA?
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well let me ask you this:

Did you hold all scrolls?
    Did you have emp?
    Are you winning the campaign?

If any of the above are a yes, then it means they are getting stuff back / slashing your lead.
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    When one alliance dominates they should expect the other 2 alliances to work together. This is how competition works.

With only 2 alliances there would be no chance for the underdog alliance.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    Underdog alliance is the way to be, you get more meet to slice if i ere you i would be super happy.....
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. AD and DC only attack EP in haderus. EP lost all the campaigns and finished 3rd since I joined Haderus a month ago. Even when EP has been wiped from the map it's still a war against EP when we have no emp/scrolls or anything . I can take countless pictures of DC and AD only attacking EP
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Lmao. AD and DC only attack EP in haderus. EP lost all the campaigns and finished 3rd since I joined Haderus a month ago. Even when EP has been wiped from the map it's still a war against EP when we have no emp/scrolls or anything . I can take countless pictures of DC and AD only attacking EP

Specify platform and server please.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

Specify platform and server please.

Haderus xb1 na
    Started playing in there a month ago but maybe things will change soon

Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean you won the campaign before last.Also DC know you guys are working with AD their was a full raid defending a keep with you Guys. Literally were complete Raid of AD in your keep just chilling playing music.Also if EP took Asewell Bleakers and Chalman why wouldn't we push EP?*
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    It happens with all 3 factions on every server. People will always team if they have friends or people they know on other factions. If it serves a purpose to achieve a goal, then of course it's going to happen.

My group had an attempted gank in Thornblade sewers last night by a team of 2 DC & 3 AD who didn't attack each other, only us.

Again, it's always going to happen. Just have to get on with it
  • Eyecon74
    Eyecon74
    ✭✭✭
    "Politics..."
  • TheBritishBunny
    It happens with all 3 factions on every server. People will always team if they have friends or people they know on other factions. If it serves a purpose to achieve a goal, then of course it's going to happen.

My group had an attempted gank in Thornblade sewers last night by a team of 2 DC & 3 AD who didn't attack each other, only us.

Again, it's always going to happen. Just have to get on with it

Exactly. And we are NOT saying we are innocent either. I have friends in AD and DC who I like to 1v1 with and sometimes we have a laugh and attack the other alliances together.

Yes, some people take it too far with this awful 'politics' nonsense. But a lot of us do it purely out of friendship and fun. :]
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.