The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP are zerg noobs

xXNesTXx
xXNesTXx
✭✭✭
At least, that is how think some fools in Aldmeri Dominion LOL (because you need be a fool for do a "guild" with that name)

rute05.jpg

The most funny? I discovered this "guild" when a group of 50 AD (AD no zergs ¬¬) takes the blue scroll of Farragut keep and afraid for be screwed by a little group of EP, they left the scroll in Alessia LOL

I don't know who creates that "guild" but.... he or she need learn some about her alliance....

How many AD are needed to kill one single guy? (AD no zergs ¬¬)

dnkrro.jpg

And....how the most part of the top ten of AD makes her score?

15npxky.jpg

Taking a lumber mill and hiding inside....fighting always in 1v1 battles of course, because....AD no zergs ¬¬ (In that pic, are a lot of people hidden....waiting...)

And of course...this is only a couple of examples.....

So....yes....EP zergs....because all alliances zergs....but in case of AD and DC...they needs zerg to kill....

So I so sorry, if who creates this "guild" are in a wrong alliance but is time for some L2P....buy some friends for play....and look a little over her own alliance before to talk....
EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
NB Mag VR16 Breton
Templar Mag VR16 Nord
Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but think you took their guild name a little personally..
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    7042224829_ac6ac06091.jpg
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, ground oil works on consoles?
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry OP but EP is just as guilty on Azura's Star PS4. They farm other alliances for AP using Steel Tornado, Magic Det and Zerg trains. Take enemy scrolls and sit inside buildings en masse just to farm AP.

Every alliance has bad apples.

Merlight wrote: »

I do not believe it does, its a placebo effect. I do come from PC, so I remember -those- days of ground oil.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 2, 2015 4:52PM
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    7042224829_ac6ac06091.jpg

Also, lol@console casual calling people noobs
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »

They don't. I'm guessing a few console players researching this game came across the "ground oil" thing and just didn't realize they were patched.

Everyone zergs OP. DC used to be the underdogs of my server and now they are zerging too. Fire with fire I guess. BUT AD and EP are the worst for it. AD have crazy numbers lately they are able to battle DC and EP at the same time, and win, with sheer numbers.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually we take scrolls in small groups of EP to farm the hordes of AD.
    Love to sit in the church near Brindle. lol
    Oh wait that was on PS4 Haderus. >:)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with them EP are Zerg noobs lol.
    Edited by Jaronking on November 3, 2015 3:41AM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PS4, AD are the ones with the top zergs