The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help on breaking the barrier quest PS4!!

jxshm
jxshm
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I'm newish to the game i understand it a bit but i am not strong enough yet to complete this quest i keep getting KO'd at every corner as they are all level 15 and i am now 9! Help would be appreciated!!

JOSH.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! As you have probably surmised, this quest is designed for a Level 15 player. The colour of the quest as it appears in your Journal is an indication of its difficulty relative to your level; quests that are orange are considered "Difficult" to complete at your current level. You may want to head back down through Auridon and look for some more level-appropriate quests to advance your skills, then come back to Firsthold once you are closer to the recommended level.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MADCIBERKITER
    Go grind some xp's first to level up a little and then get back to it!