The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beams stop showing up after playing for a couple of hours. Anyone else noticing this?

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
So I'll be playing for 2, maybe 3 hours and then beams stop showing up, animations for stuff like rally don't show up, I don't see the Ice comet ring around my feet anymore (always a nice surprise when I get hit with one of those) and I end up having to close the game down and start it up again. All this maintenance, all these patches and stuff like this is still happening. Come on Zenimax. Maybe if you guys focused on just a few things each patch instead of trying to fix everything all at once, just focus on a few things with smaller patches but a little more frequently. I honestly think you guys are biting off more than you can chew with these patches, you're trying to do too much at once.
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here, I posted a thread about this a while back. After about an hour I don't see any beams, abilities or anything. Just hand movements and enemies dying without being able to see the animations from my own attacks. It makes the game extremely boring. To fix it, I have to relog, and when I do I get kicked out of cyrodiil and have to wait in queue again. This alone has made the game extremely boring for me.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is getting extremely annoying.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face