The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get missing bank items that were lost after the server maintenance last night?

quakeduk
quakeduk
Soul Shriven
After logging on today I was still in the azuras star campaign to find the game almost unplayable with lag. After looking in my inventory I noticed I had been "given" a separate stack of certain items and materials I had in the bank, only they were in my inventory in the same amount. Example: I had 42 dwarven oils, 30ish grain solvents and 9 dwemer frames stored in my bank I have been saving for months, now I had double that only it was in my inventory too, like a copy of it. after depositing these items in my bank, I tried relogging to fix the lag to find all of these important items COMPLETELY GONE from my bank and inventory, aswell as 90% of quests disappearing. My cadwells almanac quest was reset to the part where you go into the harborage to activate meridias light even though in the cadwells almanac section of the journal it still says I have completed everything except bangkorai. My bank inventory was at 96/100 when I first logged in today, after relogging it is at like 67/100. I could not tell you everything I've lost but as a eso plus subscriber and eso player in general I would like at the very least to have my rare/valuable items that I have spent countless hours collecting returned. Again, I cannot account for all the almost 30 item stacks lost from my bank but losing 9 dwemer frames, 42 dwarven oils, 30 something grain solvents, daedra hearts, etc is unacceptable.
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like what i call "rubber banding"

Where the progress of your character wasnt saved.

this happened to me but i only lost like 93 Nirnroot i pulled out to craft some potions, I went to deposit them back, logged over to another character to find they were mising from the guild bank... logged back over to see if i'd just didnt deposit them, and nope, nothing they were just gone...

I reported this to @ZOS and got no response...
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant