The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is werewolf in humanoid form still not affected by FG skills?

rolandlu7prb18_ESO
rolandlu7prb18_ESO
✭✭✭
As the title. I remember it is not affected in 1.6. Could anyone help clarify this? Thanks
EP nb: ooxx your sis, Orc 2H/Bow, what you look at, never saw an Orc nb?
  • rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And I just gave up my vampire skill line, its too troublesome to keep it even though its a almost perfect match with nb. One DB shot and you will die.
  • CFEGreatIKillU
    no your not affected by WW downsides as long as your not in the form. The second you transform you become weaker to poison. If your looking for the stam boost you need to just have the ult slotted on your bar.
    E.B. Pact
    C.F.E. GreatiKillU - Dark Elf.( Sorcerer) VR 16 max lvl Crafting, blacksmith, woodworking, provisioning, Enchanting. (Scourge)
    C.F.E. Killa - Imperial ( Templar) VR 1| Max lvl Enchanter (Haderus)

Xbox NA EB Only
  • rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    no your not affected by WW downsides as long as your not in the form. The second you transform you become weaker to poison. If your looking for the stam boost you need to just have the ult slotted on your bar.

I almost forgot you have to slot the ult of werewolf for the stamina regen boost. This makes it not worth. Thanks for the clarification.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. you have to be in WW form for FG abilities and passives to affect you.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Really? Thats terrible decision on ZOS part in my opinion. Thats gainst common sense. One of FG passives says that your abilitiesa ffect werewolves. Whats the point if they dont in humanoid form.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Stam regen works in human form so long as its slotted on your bar. It only works on that bar though.
  • rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

Really? Thats terrible decision on ZOS part in my opinion. Thats gainst common sense. One of FG passives says that your abilitiesa ffect werewolves. Whats the point if they dont in humanoid form.
    I think you have to slot the werewolf ult in the bar makes it much more balanced than 1.6.

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

Because no on would be werewolf in pvp?

"Gain 15% more stam regen and have the most expensive ult in the game. Get destroyed by FG abilities before you can even ult"