Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amber Alert: Sara Benale in Craglorn is missing!

Pomaikai
Pomaikai
✭✭✭✭✭
I've got my quest items to turn in, but Sara is nowhere to be found. She's been missing for weeks. It's not just me, but other people, including those NOT in my group, have not been able to find her in Lower Craglorn to do our quest turn-in at Spellscar.

If anyone has seen her, or knows her current whereabouts, please let us know. Better yet, could someone at ZOS please send her home, or find someone else in the the prodigious Benale family to stand in for her until she shows up drunk, tattooed, and pregnant in Cyrodiil after a month long bender?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This amber alert needs to be escalated! I think this may be worse than when the Rawl stablemaster went missing!

@ZOS_GinaBruno

#FindSaraBenale
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And before anyone asks, this an issue with many people in the zone in multiple groups. I've dropped the quest before and tried it again. I still have the quest objects and stop by on a semi-regular basis to see if she has returned home, but to no avail. This is one of the daily quests in Craglorn, and it's just broken. Please fix it soon.