Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any guild exists? As to non vet only?

Flipd
Flipd
✭✭
Was thinking of creating a guild, just for non vets.. strictly for non vet content like pvp cyrodil,pve dungeons,group questing..etc
Im unsure if any guilds exist for DC, im a newbie aswell and never run a guild ever lol... Anyone got a guild that is doing this? or wana help me create?
  • Flipd
    Flipd
    ✭✭
    EDIT:PC only
  • Black_Canary15
    Well I am in a guild called sisterhood of tamriel and it's women only. Some do pvp and some do not it's not required but we are a fun and friendly bunch. So if you are female or identify as such then I can let my guild leader know. If not sorry to bother you.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure this entirely makes sense...

Unless everybody just deletes their characters upon reaching VR1.. eventually the members will be VR and the guild would no longer be non-vet only. Or you would have to kick them out - which I'm sure is not ideal.

I think some guilds are generally just friendlier/more welcoming to pre-vet characters.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Black_Canary15
    MissBizz wrote: »

Unless everybody just deletes their characters upon reaching VR1.. eventually the members will be VR and the guild would no longer be non-vet only. Or you would have to kick them out - which I'm sure is not ideal.

I think some guilds are generally just friendlier/more welcoming to pre-vet characters.

veteran ranks are being removed so soon it won't even matter honestly
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am currently in a non-vet guild. That doesn't mean we don't have vet chars, it's just that we reroll new chars once they hit V1, and we don't necessarily delete those.

If someone wants to take their vet alts in vet campaigns, no problem, go ahead. It's just that most guildies are playing in the non-vet campaign.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Flipd
    Flipd
    ✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

I am currently in a non-vet guild. That doesn't mean we don't have vet chars, it's just that we reroll new chars once they hit V1, and we don't necessarily delete those.

If someone wants to take their vet alts in vet campaigns, no problem, go ahead. It's just that most guildies are playing in the non-vet campaign.

Whats ur ign? also are you in NA?