The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Shadowfen Quests

Black_Canary15
I looked through my achievements and it says i'm missing one more quest out of that area to get it. But I don't have a clue what or where it is. I've run around the entire area of Shadowfen and haven't spotted a black arrow for a new quest. Is there anywhere in particular I should be looking?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're on PC, try QuestMap add-on. If not, it's going to take a lot of exploring. Sometimes quest makers don't show up until quests in an area are completed, so go back to completed areas. There are a lot of minor quests that along the eastern shore, and a few in the swampy areas that you have to almost trip over to find.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's on PS4 so no addons :'(

This is why we need a journal so we can look at what quests we completed. aren't there several smaller achievements for each region that actually show the quest lists? perhaps you can check those.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can suggest is you try this Shadowfen quest list. Notably obscure and/or out-of-the-way ones include A Poisoned Heart, Catch the Lightning, Unbridled Wealth, and A Final Release.
    Edited by Enodoc on October 30, 2015 10:44AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Black_Canary15
    She's on PS4 so no addons :'(

This is why we need a journal so we can look at what quests we completed. aren't there several smaller achievements for each region that actually show the quest lists? perhaps you can check those.

I'll try that later on. Currently using my other character.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are quests tucked away all over Shadowfen. And, there is one quest typically in each zone that sends you to the next zone to meet someone in the next zone when you complete the MQ for that zone. Have you done that yet?

Make sure you explore the South and Southeast parts of the zone, there are several quests down there, one is even across a bridge to nowhere (other than the quest giver)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are quests tucked away all over Shadowfen. And, there is one quest typically in each zone that sends you to the next zone to meet someone in the next zone when you complete the MQ for that zone. Have you done that yet?

Make sure you explore the South and Southeast parts of the zone, there are several quests down there, one is even across a bridge to nowhere (other than the quest giver)
    Ah yeah, I'd forgotten that one. That's definitely out-of-the-way. On the quest list, that one is "Catch the Lightning" (added to my post above as well).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp