The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragonknight vs Group

• Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    This isn't WoW, we don't need res sickness....

Games before wow had rez sickness or are you one of these people think even EQ/DAoC were wow clones?
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nijjion wrote: »

Games before wow had rez sickness or are you one of these people think even EQ/DAoC were wow clones?

WoW invented the internet bro. Keep up.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rez sickness in WoW was only in PvE and if you chose to Rez at an angel instead of running back to your body.

In pvp it is a 30 second timer that ran continuously. So sometimes you were unlucky and had to wait 30 seconds, other times you waited 1 second.

I would be ok with If you die, you have to wait 30 seconds to Rez at a keep or when someone rezzed you, it's a 30 second wait until you can accept it. However, I am not for 5 minutes of Rez sickness...
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Rez sickness in WoW was only in PvE and if you chose to Rez at an angel instead of running back to your body.

In pvp it is a 30 second timer that ran continuously. So sometimes you were unlucky and had to wait 30 seconds, other times you waited 1 second.

I would be ok with If you die, you have to wait 30 seconds to Rez at a keep or when someone rezzed you, it's a 30 second wait until you can accept it. However, I am not for 5 minutes of Rez sickness...

It should just be a 75% heal debuff when you rez for 60 seconds. That way the person isn't popping up to full resources right away and if healers are spamming heals on them its wasted resources and they soak up heals from those who don't have the debuff.

The debuff wouldn't be purgable or anything like that. You would be forced to wait the full 60 second duration. Sure it would suck for smaller groups but they have the advantage of movement and larger groups rely on their healers spamming heals so that low health player or players who got rezzed will crush their players who didn't die and need the heals.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow was the first MMO ever.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The people in here asking for limitations to rez have not been paying attention to the direction the game is taking. Every single change has been to benefit the large group. ZOS sees this video and thinks, 'Okay, what can we do to prevent a single player from making this much of an impact.' If anything, they'll make rezzing faster.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Baragorath
    Baragorath
    ✭✭✭
    Problem with Sypher movies is that he is showing us all fights againsts noobs.

Those guys were blocking not attacking they were not pvprs as very low ranks, not pvers as not with good gear.

IMO they were Role Players.

Sorry this video was not funny what I would expect from someone called face of pvp ESO player.

Shame on you Sypher......
    Baragorath - Proud Nord - Dragon Knight - Former Emperor - AR40
    One-Who-Crushes-Mountains - Argonian - Templar - AR8
    Grotarg Delan - Dunmer - Nightblade - AR6
    Avosaris - High Elf - Sorcerer - AR6

Squishy Tomatoes - Pact Support Group - July 2016 - up to date

Decimation Elite - Field Marshal - December 2014 - May 2016

Gave up on Banana Squad members math skills - March 2016
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Baragorath wrote: »
    Problem with Sypher movies is that he is showing us all fights againsts noobs.

Those guys were blocking not attacking they were not pvprs as very low ranks, not pvers as not with good gear.

IMO they were Role Players.

Sorry this video was not funny what I would expect from someone called face of pvp ESO player.

Shame on you Sypher......

Yea Sypher... shame on you for providing entertainment to your viewers... as a pro you should totally only engage enemies who are at or above your PvP rank. (sarcasm font needed)

I enjoyed the slaughter... even if they weren't top notch players.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc