The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

quests

mikewas
mikewas
hi I'm only level 8 and until now ive always had a quest leading on to the next one but I cant seem to find a quest any ideas where I can look? cant see any quest markers on map
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mikewas wrote: »
    hi I'm only level 8 and until now ive always had a quest leading on to the next one but I cant seem to find a quest any ideas where I can look? cant see any quest markers on map

walk around, explore, go into the cities, dolmens, houses, there is always someone who has some new quest. maybe go the the next province
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Try exploring any area that you haven't been through yet.

Most map markers have 2 forms: one black with a white outline (undiscovered/discovered but quests incomplete) and white with a black outline (All content completed).

Try those for additional non-storyline quests.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • mikewas
    mikewas
    thanks