Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

guild pvp

skydrac
skydrac
any pvp guild with nice good people , out there ?
who want too take me in ?
the last one and only one I left because the leader was a jerk and a egotripper
and I am too old for that
so is there a good pvp guild out there who want to play the game for a good time
guild leader Axiom
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty Dagger is a fun social guild that does very thing that is eso
  • Peircerofhell
    Expedite is a growing trade, PvE, and PvP guild looking for members to join! Anyone is welcome and we will help any members that need it. Looking for friendly people who will also be loyal to Expedite. If you are interested, message me on here or at my gamer tag: Piercerofhell. Always remember, Fight Like an Expidite!
  • thechampxo
    DCnation is recruiting, it's new so let me know if you would like to join. Please message me on Xbox as I don't check the forums often. The champ xo is my gamer tag. Cheers mate
  • hell5969
    hell5969
    The whitefang legion is great and dc only
  • TOOTxMarkyTee
    TOOTxMarkyTee
    Soul Shriven
    Town%20Hall%20after%20PvP6218Pop.png

Ghosts Of The Covenant are looking to add to our ranks, NA server Xbox One.

Daggerfall Only.

visit the website here - www.gotc.gamerlaunch.com/ and sign up today!

Active guild currently with trader.