Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help in ESO with public dungeon

kad01121ub17_ESO
Hey there! so im finally back in ESO after being gone for a while i wanted to test out the abilities i had given her and didnt realize i walked into a public dungeon. Now ive got two quests in there an i want to get the skyshard in there as well. My charter is a level 10 high elf nighblade aldmeri dominion. im playing on a PC North America Server and my charters name is Thaeras. the public dungeon is located in Auridon and its called toothmaul Gully. can someone help me group up with me and continue to play ESO with me today? Id also like some feedback on her as well because when i started this charter i had no idea what i was doing and i think i completely messed up with her skills. So if anyone wants to chat on mic with me about that too that would be awesome! Inbox me here if interested!

Happy questing!
EOSGAL
Edited by kad01121ub17_ESO on October 28, 2015 12:52AM

AD High Elf, PC, NA, Server!
New to MMo's Always looking for friends to quest with!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My advice would be, if you can't find a friend for group, go and make other quests, train yourself in soloing world bosses, and craft better gears, then return to public dungeon and complete it solo :).

For a nightblade with a bow and (later) healing staff, I recommend:
    - a mix of abilities using stamina and magicka alternately in one bar, providing efficient exploitation of both resources.
    - bow with assassination and siphoning abilities.
    - not using the basic AOE ability from bow, but stronger single target abilities instead to kill quickly.
    - find and use a Thief mundus stone giving your attacks extra critical chance.
    - craft an armor with well-fitted traits, letting you easily run away in dangers
    - craft a weapon with precise trait for extra critical chance.
    - use at least blue quality food or drink giving you more resources or speeding renewal
    - craft alchemy potions with triple restoration effects from Columbine, Bugloss and Mountain Flower
    - ask guildmates for a.m. crafted consumables if not available for your actual low lvl.

In such proper gears you can solo most public dungeons with your finger in a nose :smile: .

PS. I was soloing most dangers on low lvl also by asking guildmate to craft for me a special 9-traits 5-pieces set of medium armor Twice-Born Star from Craglorn, which allows 2 mundus stones at once - I used Thief with Shadow (taken from Cyrodiil) with divine traits on all, blue quality and additional 3-pieces 2-traits set made by myself. This is a real badass set giving much advantage for low lvl characters :smiley: .
    Edited by Gargath on October 28, 2015 9:29AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • kad01121ub17_ESO
    Thanks Gargath. Only problem with asking my guild mates is most of them have been offline for months or probably switched to playstaion or xbox .....where as im on a pc .

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Gargath. Only problem with asking my guild mates is most of them have been offline for months or probably switched to playstaion or xbox .....where as im on a pc .

Sounds like it might be a good time to find a new guild. You can start by looking here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-pc-mac-na

If that doesn't work, a lot of guilds are always advertising for new members in Auridon or Grahtwood, just watch zone chat for something that catches your eye.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of trading guilds run with +/-500 members so no way to have most of them offline for months, because they are usually kicked after 1-2 weeks of inactivity :D .
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • kad01121ub17_ESO
    Gargath wrote: »
    Most of trading guilds run with +/-500 members so no way to have most of them offline for months, because they are usually kicked after 1-2 weeks of inactivity :D .

well i looked in my guild and the longest most of them had been offline was 7 months only one person in the guild aside from me had been on a few days ago and i contacted that person but heard nothing back. What do you mean by trading? i dont think the guild iwas in was a trading guild ....

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

well i looked in my guild and the longest most of them had been offline was 7 months only one person in the guild aside from me had been on a few days ago and i contacted that person but heard nothing back. What do you mean by trading? i dont think the guild iwas in was a trading guild ....

Trading guilds are guilds created specifically for the purpose of allowing their members to buy/sell items. The bigger trading guilds purchase high traffic guild traders each week, and in order to maintain these desirable positions, they often implement a policy of kicking inactive members out of the guild in order to keep as much income as possible coming into the coffers.

• Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't explain that better :smile:

The 5 trading guilds I'm actually in, have from +/- 30 to 110 active members online each day, starting early morning till deep night. I never witnessed in guild rosters, that I was the only active member online...

Since we can be a member of 5 guilds at the same time, it's easy to expand possibilities by accepting invitations given in general chat and checking the guilds, can be in a few trading guilds, with another casual or werewolf/vampire guild...
    Edited by Gargath on October 29, 2015 10:40AM