The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xX Sanctuary Xx New All Faction PVE/PVP PS4 NA guild recruiting

PKLdude
PKLdude
✭✭✭
New PVE/PVP all faction guild xX Sanctuary Xx is now recruiting members. We are looking for individuals to run some dungeons with, kill some scrubs in pvp, shoot the breeze and just have fun. All that is asked is that respect is shown to members and non-members alike. We have people from all backgrounds and therefore have to be understanding. We are an LGBT accepting guild and will not tolerate bigotry in any form. I have the positions set up and seeing as it is a new guild once people start joining the ranks then we will see who is fit to fill those rolls. My purpose in creating this guild was to give some more comradery within the factions, looking on the first few pages of the guild recruitment one is hard pressed to find many DC guilds. So if you are interested in joining then leave your PS4 name in the thread and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Leave a little description of your focus in the game, such as PVE or PVP, if PVE then mention the roles you enjoy playing. Have fun in Tamriel.
Edited by PKLdude on November 4, 2015 4:41PM
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: dday3six
    VR16 DPS
    PVE & PVP
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the ranks and enjoy the stay.
  • ocho_quatro
    psn ocho_quatro
    vr2 healer
    mainly pve
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    Cool as soon as the game is up and if I havn't left for work already I will add you welcome to the game and to the ranks. If you have friends have them come along, at 10 imma start on the guild tabard and such. I am looking into getting a website going. If you have any experience in that it would be greatly appreciated.
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    psn ocho_quatro
    vr2 healer
    mainly pve

Sent you a friend request till then as well PKLdude
  • Zeshil
    Zeshil
    Soul Shriven
    Vr14 DK Tank
    psn zeshil

looking to farm dungeons, dailys and everything else eso(pvp and pve)
    the end is nigh.
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry with the maintenence and my internet being down for a little bit i just got in and sent out some invites, welcome guys. Lets have some fun.
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for people to fill out the ranks with a helpful and nice guild. Friendly and nice. Lets start representing the DC, start making some guilds that have some comradery.
  • PKLdude
    PKLdude
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for some more people getting a small following going join the fun and a guild that is freindly, fun and helpful. Plus it is the holiday so to all a good night
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell.

Please invite Sandy7883.
  • durtmagurk
    durtmagurk
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: durtmagurk
    vr16 dk stm dps
    pve 80% pvp 20%
  • PlantersLogi
    PlantersLogi
    ✭✭
    PSN Logisitcs
  • DOCBATSEA
    DOCBATSEA
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite to your guild. New to ESO. Veteran of Skyrim and Fallout 3, 4, & 76. I play PVE In content rich environments. Enjoy PVP in teams. But really looking for a friendly social guild to quest with.