Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Plantation (All postions open) ((Worker,Guard,"Associate",Noble,etc))

KingKalix
KingKalix
(OOC)) ((This story is about a Plantation owned by a Dark Elf and his "Workers" trying to make a living,they're daily adventures from herding guar to picking fields of cotton,to paying the debt off to the Dark elf owner Ener Dorin))
;Story;
Ener Dorin owner of a Medium size plantation far east of Deshaan dealing in cotton,Guar herding,and illegal items.
Our story begin's with Xilak a troubled argonian in debt to Ener for Bailing him out of jail for stealing a Rare Artifact from the one of Ener's "associate" unknowing he have to work off his debt to him till ener felt pleased.
Gragnok: "Normally i'd give you the whip for talking back,but the new hires have just arrived from the wagon,when i get back you better not be here still" *Grognak paced towards the wagon cart*
Xilak: "Smug ugly ***, with his fancy orc armor and Fancy orc Greatsword" "Well at least i got some new help,the four others worker's are practically useless" *Get up and Look's at Wagon full of people*
Xilak: "Back to work."
  • KingKalix
    KingKalix
    Soo
  • KingKalix
    KingKalix
    Soo.
  • Vruci
    Vruci
    ✭✭
    Soo.
    I have a god complex. Don't judge. Or do judge. I will thus proceed to smite you.
  • KingKalix
    KingKalix
    So comment.