The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

alot of lagg and crashes atm on xboxone

Artjuh90
Artjuh90
✭✭✭✭✭
hi do others have alot of crashes and lagg atm on the EU xboxone server. normally i dont have any problems and my xboxone is on the ethernet and already ran checks if the connection to my provider is ok. just wanted to know cause i have been kicked out of the server 2 times now in a hour and had myself tped back to a location i was few seconds earlyer about 3 times now.
  • en3raider
    en3raider
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here (EU) The connection here seems fine my end.

[12ms ping] [55 Mb Down] [3 Mb Up] [0% Packet Loss]
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    hi do others have alot of crashes and lagg atm on the EU xboxone server. normally i dont have any problems and my xboxone is on the ethernet and already ran checks if the connection to my provider is ok. just wanted to know cause i have been kicked out of the server 2 times now in a hour and had myself tped back to a location i was few seconds earlyer about 3 times now.

@Artjuh90

NA Xbox Server

I still have the Error Code 303 and can still not play the game.

Honestly there is nothing that can convince me that Zeni cares about us. If they did, they would acknowledge the error code 303 exists and how they plan to help those affected.

None of that has happened.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • xAPxZeez
    xAPxZeez
    ✭✭
    Have you removed all your blocked people? I did this and am waiting for maintenance to end to see if it's fixed but it's worked for others. I had well over 100 and yes it was tedious but doable. Hope this helps and good luck.
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    EU XB1:
    Xbox connected via ethernet and on Virgin Media's top package of 152meg (average around 70-90 at peak times).

Lag during massive blue zergs on Azuras - yes.

Apart from that, I'm fine. Used to get disconnected a lot. But haven't for a while now *touch wood*
    Edited by Silky_Shokz on October 27, 2015 4:54PM
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye problem is over now was just that one day dunno what it was.
    must have been something at the eso servers i guess but they fixed it so im fine