The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game freezes in PvP except me

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
In trueflame NA around this time a giant DC zerg floats around, it seems everytime im at a keep to defend/attack, the world around me suddenly freezes except me. I can run around as if time stopped.

What can I do?0
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    L2P
    N64 NA EP
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2P

Here, have a useless notification.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    L2P

Here, have a useless notification.

It's you being dropped from the server. But sometimes you can get picked up in time to not log out. Also if you want to give him a useless notification you have to tag him like so @Peel_Ya_Cap_517
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto. The world freezes execept for me. Chat still works. Teamspeak still works. Then it kicks me to login screen.

This happens in PvP (Azura NA) when in a large battle. It's getting worse as well.

Today, it wouldn't load back into Cyrodiil through two crashes either, just hung on loading screen with game gone to Not Responding in Task Manager. Had to eventually go to another char and then back to main, and then back in the queue and wait another 20 min to only crash again another 2 times before I gave up.

This is extremely frustrating.

Reducing graphics settings didn't help at all, stripping back addons didn't help,

Any suggestions?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Intervein
    Intervein
    The only thing, client-side, that should be causing this would be your internet connection (excluding conversation about client-deficiencies syncing with the server) . So, if you check anything, I'd say look at your ping during these times to see what the ping is to another alternate IP, such as Google. If your ping is still quite low, or at least about the same as when you are in Cyrodiil--then it is definitely server side.
    Usually found in Tech Support somewhere.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icy wrote: »
    @Lord_Wrath , can you see if it works for you?
    Ill let you know when I have a chance to tinker with stuff.