Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

appearing offline even when I'm not. NEED HELP

thepurestone
thepurestone
✭✭
I have been appearing offline since many days on eso even though I have picked the online option on the top left corner of guild rosters. This is a major issue as it has gotten me kicked from many guilds due to inactivity
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    go to your social menu, klick on the red little torso icon in the top left corner and switch from "offline" to one of the other options.

EDIT: Ah, faugh. Should read the forum section description before posting from "recent"... My solution is for PC, I don't know how that works on PS4, but it's worth checking it out anyways.
    Edited by Leandor on September 24, 2015 8:16AM
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Nothing's working. Tried going offline then online several times. Didn't work :/
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    This is very frustrating, and zos doesn't seem to care. I've been kicked from several guilds, this is totally game breaking and ruining my experience
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let's tag the officials, maybe then there is a response:

@ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_MichelleA @ZOS_LenaicR
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you set to appear offline in your PS4 settings?
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Mines been that way since the update also. And yeah it's not rocket science changing it.
    PS4 NA
  • Enderyn
    Enderyn
    Soul Shriven
    Still nothing on this? I keep being told to constantly check patch notes and that the issue has been handed off to development. Hopefully it's not in the back burner...
    Enderyn X'Lotti -Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight
    Nÿm -Bosmer Stamina Nightblade
    -NA/PS4-
    PSN -NW19kilo
  • Erby
    Erby
    Soul Shriven
    Have you fix it ?...Im in the same situation here...appear offline to guilds / friends /everyone. Also ,besides appearing offline in all 5 guilds ,they see me being in Stonefalls. Im fighting with customer service for more than a week .Last word from them is that they cant help me. WoW !?!..How about that ESO ?!?. I'm having this issue right after the IC release . So far I got kicked from guilds, lost friends, haven't been invited to groups anymore, no more PvP, no more IC sewers run, nothing ... I'm a paid customer on Ps4 , since day one, and I really like this game... but now I'm just a lonely & frustrated Sorcerer on NA server. ESO, please, can you tell me what should I do next ??? :(
    Edited by Erby on November 18, 2015 11:37AM