Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Regarding Guild Banks

xii-santa
xii-santa
✭✭
If I get a guild bank at 10 members then 1 member leaves dropping the guild members below 10, what happens to my guilds bank and the items stored within?
  • Jorva
    Jorva
    ✭✭
    I am not too sure since it's been a long time since something like that happened to me, but I think you would still be able to access the bank. They simply unlock once you get ten players and will remain like that, but I could be wrong. Would be cool if someone double checks me on this one.
    Jorvo Stormwolf
    Ebonheart Pact
    PC Platform
  • Jorva
    Jorva
    ✭✭
    Looking up other sources, it seems like you cannot access it until you get ten members again. You don't lose the items but you cannot get into it. Here's an idea... When you get the tenth member, ask the member to leave the guild for a short time. Before he/she does, put a few cheap things in the bank and you can see what really happens to it. That will probably be your most solid answer if you put effort to it.

Otherwise, I am just hanging here with half-arsed answers, haha.
    Jorvo Stormwolf
    Ebonheart Pact
    PC Platform
  • badmojo0777b14_ESO
    badmojo0777b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you can still withdraw form the bank, but you cannot deposit until you get over the 10 minimum, if im not mistaken
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Fact: If your guild drops below the required amount to have a guild bank your bank is still WITHDRAWLABLE but no longer Depositable.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • xii-santa
    xii-santa
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys