The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

God I missed this.

revonine
revonine
✭✭✭✭
Thread of same topic #3972380293

I missed having to completely guess what my HP is and oh dropping dead in one second from full HP (according to my screen) from 5+ different attacks that weren't visible.

Everyone's back in Cyrodill now after getting geared in IC and it shows. The lag has returned. ZOS I have to turn off my game when it gets into this state because it just isn't fun or fair. Many of us would like ESO PvP to actually become somewhat competitive it ain't gonna happen like this.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag is real right now outside of Cyrodiil as well. I'm in Craglorn right now with a 500+ ping and delayed responses on everything. ZoS is doing something with the servers right now I'm sure.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on pvp tonight, no character response at all. A group comes and my character totally freezes other than moving at seemingly twice the speed of normal but I can't attack or use any abilities. I'll give one last chance for the orsinium patch or go back to a game that actually works.
    Meh...**** it..
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that the branches called IC no longer shade the path that is Cyrodiil, it's hard to stay moist.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    it's hard to stay moist.

Quoted just because.
    Edited by revonine on October 28, 2015 3:11AM
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on pvp tonight, no character response at all. A group comes and my character totally freezes other than moving at seemingly twice the speed of normal but I can't attack or use any abilities. I'll give one last chance for the orsinium patch or go back to a game that actually works.

I nearly died to siege tonight because there was such a delay in bar swapping and activating cloak. TO SIEGE. Of course the DoT ticks seen unaffected :/ That delay when you activate crit rush and your char just stands there on the spot for 2 seconds stuck in the animation too.
    Console players that like pvp I guarantee they'll be gone unless this improves somewhat. Just look the the lineup coming this fall. You have to give them a reason to come back. We're a very fickle bunch.