Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New guild recruiting. Shinra Headquarters. NA/Aldmeri Dominion PS4

GenomeNinja
GenomeNinja
Soul Shriven
MSG me on PSN GenomeNinja if interested!!
  • tHeorYjdaM
    tHeorYjdaM
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP! Send myself a PM also if interested!
    tHeorYjdaM
    Werewolf
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please to go the Guild Recruitment forums. Seriously...
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ IBTL
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here, I'll even give you the effin' link: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-ps4-na
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We moved this to a more appropriate section of the forums for Guild Recruitment. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • GenomeNinja
    GenomeNinja
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry about putting this in the wrong section.... Hopefully the world doesn't explode. Anyway I wanted to add that we are seeking active members who are at least 18+ or can compose themselves like an adult.

Our goal is to have fun with all aspects of the game including PVP, helping new players, crafting for each other etc.

We have a guild blacksmith (myself), guild alchemist (theoryjdam), and guild enchanter, whichever you would like to be is up to you. I also have vampirism and would gladly do free bites for guild members who wish to become vamp, as long as you are Aldmeri Dominion.

Thanks, and any questions inbox me or msg me on PSN GenomeNinja.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about putting this in the wrong section.... Hopefully the world doesn't explode. Anyway I wanted to add that we are seeking active members who are at least 18+ or can compose themselves like an adult.

Our goal is to have fun with all aspects of the game including PVP, helping new players, crafting for each other etc.

We have a guild blacksmith (myself), guild alchemist (theoryjdam), and guild enchanter, whichever you would like to be is up to you. I also have vampirism and would gladly do free bites for guild members who wish to become vamp, as long as you are Aldmeri Dominion.

Thanks, and any questions inbox me or msg me on PSN GenomeNinja.

We just get a little uppity with all the unnecessary/irrelevant clutter in General Discussion. ;)
  • kingdomkey97
    kingdomkey97
    Soul Shriven
    hello I am a level 13 wood elf I am a wood worker and tailor I am skilled in bosmer and red guard style im not 18 yet but im mature I do take special orders and I sell my gear at low prices. I am a night blade skilled in assassination and siphioning