The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

suggestions for crown items and crown-only special features.

Waseem
Waseem
✭✭✭✭✭
1)scroll to change faction with restriction: you cant join the highest population alliance.
2) scroll to change class,race (restrictions by adventurer pack applies)
3) character look rebuild scroll: i hate my first character look, it was of a random choice and its very ugly
i have a large sum of crowns. and by next year if nothing out of these long term suggested by players goes live, i will not extend my eso plus membership, i can buy IC and orsinium DLC's with my crowns already
PC EU

• Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one would really really really really not ever want to see any class change, or alliance change, or race change. Appearance change though would be welcome.
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I for one would really really really really not ever want to see any class change, or alliance change, or race change. Appearance change though would be welcome.

Can we atleast ask why not? Class Change or Race Change would allow people who are very high level that don't like that class or race to just pay crowns for it.

Edit: I read a little bit and saw that this would encourage changing their class or race to match the flavor of the month so what? Its their money they use it the way they want to and this isn't really P2W either those builds will eventually get nerfed and they would have to pay again in order to change to the new flavor of the month.
    Edited by Whatzituyah on October 27, 2015 8:07AM
  • Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, this should be a thing, there are things about my character I would love to change and I do have friends that have made alts in other factions and I don't want to lose my rank. :(
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat