Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I'm 55 and a VERY patient peron....but

stitchmh
stitchmh
✭✭
SOMEone....has pushed me over!
Either the game or PlayStation , don't know.
The game will NOT accept that I have had plus since August and therefore send me my Crowns....
Play Station will NOT provide receipt of said service, by any means....opening account transactions thorough ANY DEVICE, OR BY EMAIL, OR PERSONAL REQUEST BY PHONE!!
I am NOT HAPPY
stitchmh
ESO addict:)
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like this has been happening alot with console players. I don't think anyone has found a solution yet though sorry.
  • Corpsage
    Corpsage
    ✭✭✭
    its happening on pc too. I purchased Crowns through Steam on the 23rd and even though I have a receipt I have still not received anything. Xsolla support sucks too btw, ZoS.
    Corpsage The Blackened - V16 Altmer Templar DC
    Corpsage The Bane - V16 Imperial Templar DC
    Corpsage The Decimator - V16 Dunmer Night Blade DC
    Corpse Guevara - 32 Dunmer Dragon Knight DC
    Corpsage The Iniquitous - 27 Orc Night Blade DC
    The Lord Corpsage - 5 Altmer Sorcerer DC
    We are the many who is One
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corpsage wrote: »
    its happening on pc too. I purchased Crowns through Steam on the 23rd and even though I have a receipt I have still not received anything. Xsolla support sucks too btw, ZoS.

Oh dang, I get my Crowns every time my sub renews and if I leave game to buy Crowns the second I open the game back up my crowns are all ways there. I don't do anything through steam though.
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    I sure get when I PAY!
    mmmmm
    stitchmh
  • Barafan
    Barafan
    I've had issues with not getting crowns, both from my ESO Plus subscription, and buying crowns in PS store. My advice is to CALL (don't email or use complaint forms) PS4/Sony customer support (ESO support is laughable). In my case the Crowns were credited into my account, but a bug made it so my PS4 couldn't recognize they were there. If you have the same bug, the missing crowns should show up after re-activating your PS4 as your PRIMARY, restoring licenses, and rebooting (I forget exact order of doing those steps). Good luck, and sorry for your headache.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every month on XBOX

1. I have to open a support ticket. wait for them to respond.
    2. Send screen shot of Microsoft account information with the pay history and the month I am missing crowns for.
    3. Send 1 to 3 emails asking for updates
    4. receive crowns.

I got this down to a science.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the support guys,
    I HAVE called.
    I HAVE submitted tickets.
    I am UNABLE to open my account page in order to see my transactions.
    I HAVE attempted multiple time all of the above.
    Sigh.
    It's a joke when I say this, but it feels like a conspiracy....haha
    stitchmh