Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading Screen times of up to 10 mins since IC. How do I fix it?

Tors
Tors
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I get loading screen times of up to 10 mins every zone.

Before IC went live things were good, but on the PTS I had the loading screen issues (on eveyr zone)

When you went live on IC, these loading screens times were transfered acrosss to live.

You knew this would happen, so you can fix this problem instead of giving me the brush off, i am a paying customer (for some reason im still unlimited)

When will you make this game playable?
Better late Than Pregnant....
The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My load screens got a little better after disabling most of my addons. They got much, much, much better after a DNS flush/release and renew. I still spawn as dead (or fall to my death at login) a few times a week, but my load screens are back to pre-2.1 times.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play from multiple locations on multiple network connections.

With and without addons (not just disabled, but on one machine, no addons at all in the addons directory)

The issue is not at my end, it is 100% an issue with Zenemax

This was prooved when IC was on the PTS, the same loadouts produced different results dependant on it being on live or the pts.

Live was good PTS was bad.

This is game breaking for me, I do a lot of crafting (or rather I did) try making a person a set of armour when you need to zone 6 times to do so.

Actually, the loading screen time issue could be mitigated by a simple Zenemax comment telling us how long we will need to wait.

Customer service 101.......
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester