The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO tells me login information is incorrect, when I know it was right.

Cambur8
Cambur8
Soul Shriven
When I attempt to login within the game ,(not launcher or website), the game tells me my login information was incorrect, I changed my password and tried again ... no success, same issue. I did do the beta test AND bought the game while it was subscription; When I heard the subscription was dropped I tried to play, that's when the issues began. I'm not sure exactly whats the problem, but I made sure I can log on in the website, which I can, but still can't log on in game.
The Holy Roman Empire.
Not so Holy nor Roman nor Empire
The Best Around.
  • Ethona
    Ethona
    ✭✭✭
    Since you didn't say rather you were using email or username. Be sure that you're using the account username and not the account email address. Sadly that is all I know to tell you, and you're probably wise enough to know which one to use. Best of luck.
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    You got hacked my friend, HACKED!
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Cambur8 !

If you're still having trouble logging in, please be sure to contact support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com for one of our agents to help regain access to your account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cambur8
    Cambur8
    Soul Shriven
    Fixed it myself.
    The Holy Roman Empire.
    Not so Holy nor Roman nor Empire
    The Best Around.
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    What was wrong? Im having the same problem..
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Also cant login into my account.

"We're sorry, but we're currently performing maintenance. We'll be back as soon as possible!
    If you need immediate assistance, please visit our Customer Support page and we’ll be happy to help you. "
  • Hargam
    Hargam
    ✭✭
    Same problem.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS ****** up again...what a surprise.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here

Simply says: "Your login information was incorrect. Please try again"
    Edited by GnGEmpire on October 27, 2015 10:37AM
    Casualty - small high end/end game PvE guild. Recruiting!
  • mortenvilladsen87b16_ESO
    Same here, someone have a fix?
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, can't login on EU server, says Login information was incorrect :(
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    i was playing the game in the morning everything was alright, then i logged off to go to the shop, came back and now i can't logg in. My guildmates also have same ussie, ppl who were in game alredy still play but others can't logg in.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same problem here, my pw works on the pts, but on live eu, I get "Your login information was incorrect. Please try again"
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys! Both NA and EU megaservers are currently down, including the account page. Your login information is likely correct - we just need to bring everything back online (which we're working on now).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post