The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Mature Guild [Ebonheart Pact]

Tao-Firma
Tao-Firma
Soul Shriven
I started playing ESO at beta on PC, but stopped playing for almost a year for personal reasons.

I have returned to the game recently and created a new character as I decided to play on XBOX ONE instead.

I am just about to hit level 50 and im trying to prepare myself for 'end game content'

I am looking to join a mature guild in the Ebonheart Pact who can offer me active members to join in PVP and also PVE, but who can also give me some support in rebuilding my character for the current patches as I can see allot has changed in my time away.

I have no preference of focus on PVP or PVE as I intend to get the most i can from the game and will just join in with the interest of the group at the time.

I dont get to play allot in my busy schedule but when I play I like to get into my games.

• The_Vamp
    The_Vamp
    Soul Shriven
    What's your GT I would be happy to invite you into Dovakiin Empire
  • Tao-Firma
    Tao-Firma
    Soul Shriven
    Tao Firma
  • foodsy
    foodsy
    EU?
  • Tao-Firma
    Tao-Firma
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, XBOX ONE - EU - EBONHEART PACT
  • Tequila317
    Can send you an invite if you like Tao, we are a small guild but a lot of us are around your level, all mature players.

• Tao-Firma
    Tao-Firma
    Soul Shriven
    Sure thing brother - Size is no problem as I am not at a level to compete with the best - this would probably be better as we can rise together!

Just looking for people to play with atm as I have soloed through the game on PC and also now on xbox and its getting a little stale, especially as the grouping tools on this game get you nowhere for dungeons etc.

Thanks

• Tequila317
    No worries, sent you an invite.
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tequila can you invite me aswell ;)
    i'm 25 years old and im EP EU Xbox1
  • Tequila317
    No worries, is your gamertag your name here?
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o *** my GT: strawyfastart
  • Tequila317
    Ok man, sent you invite, see you in the game :)