Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Newbie seeking quest buddie

lostpetal206
lostpetal206
Soul Shriven
Hi im new to the game and always fail to find someone to quest with. If anybody is interested in questing together message me :)
  • summitxho
    summitxho
    ✭✭✭
    what alliance is your character in and what level are you? I am pretty new as well (couple months) and have a level 25 nord, level 25 bosmer and level 4 breton so I have a character in all 3 alliances. I usually like to do most solo, but I am game for joining up from time to time to tackle some together. I cant pm on these boards quite yet.
  • Nargoth
    Nargoth
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!
    I'm very new myself, only few hours of ESO behind. I am Aldmeri/Khajiit/Nightblade now on Lvl6 and going up.
    Usually online after 21:00 playing with attleast one friend. You are very welcome to join us in questing and exploring.
    We play on Xbox One, my gamertag: stormdealer.
    Resistance is futile.
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    @lostpetal206 There are some problems with this post
    A: You never stated your console and username
    B: You posted this in Main Quests topic, main quests are always solo