The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About polymorphs

dante339
dante339
Soul Shriven
I would spend crowns in a heart beat for a werewolf polymorph, it would really help the roleplaying community. Which will most likely spend money on the crown storr for it, it could be added now since halloween is coming or in the near future. Please zenimax consider this.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is, only humanoid polymorphs really work, because werewolf carrying weapons would look pretty weird.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • dante339
    dante339
    Soul Shriven
    I didnt mean it like that, it would basically look like the normal werewolf transformation in game. It could maybe toggle off when you go into combat. Something like that if combat were to be an issue
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dante339 wrote: »
    I didnt mean it like that, it would basically look like the normal werewolf transformation in game. It could maybe toggle off when you go into combat. Something like that if combat were to be an issue

I think they could offer that even for free as a quest reward. It's not that big thing to be sold for cash.
    Edited by Jura23 on October 15, 2015 10:39AM
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • dante339
    dante339
    Soul Shriven
    Thats true, maybe in completion of hircines hunt, or once you complete the werewolf quest, you will get bot the skill and the polymorph
  • Furyion
    Furyion
    dante339 wrote: »
    I would spend crowns in a heart beat for a werewolf polymorph, it would really help the roleplaying community. Which will most likely spend money on the crown storr for it, it could be added now since halloween is coming or in the near future. Please zenimax consider this.

• Furyion
    Furyion
    Gargoyl.Now that would be greatness.Unique
  • dante339
    dante339
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully they consider this, would be really great and look awsome