The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1v1 Azura Star Xbox One EU - CALLING ALL ALLIANCES.

TheBritishBunny
If anyone would like 1v1's for practise or to generally show you can kick arse, please state your GT in here so I can add you to the guild. Anyone is welcome, all you need to do is just ask in the guild chat. There is always at least a couple of players online pretty much all the time (including myself) that would be willing to give you a fight. :]

Guild: Dovahkiin Empire

(If there is a guild also for 1v1's, please add me in. GT: TheBritishBunny)
Ebonheart Pact
Dovahkiin Empire
Breton/Sorceress
DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm game :)

Always happy to test myself and learn

(As with Bunny's comment, if there is a 1v1 guild, add me please GT: s1lky sh0kz)
  • RapturousRex
    RapturousRex
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in, RapturousRex