The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso plus on ps4 one-time-pay

mrjaimy666
mrjaimy666
Soul Shriven
I want to get eso plus on my ps4 and it says that I get 1500 crowns every month but it costs 12,99 euros
Do I have to pay 12,99 every month or just this one time
  • H3Li0S
    H3Li0S
    ✭✭✭
    Every month.
  • CE5k21
    CE5k21
    Soul Shriven
    Every month, but you can cancel the subscription under your services list -- which is part of your account settings. You still get all the benefits, it just doesn't auto-renew if you do that.
    Edited by CE5k21 on June 11, 2015 4:31PM
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    ESO+ at 12,99 a month is the biggest rip-off I´ve ever encountered!! You can´t even keep the DLCs after canceling... that are 155,88 Euros a year for what? A 10% Buff and 1500 crowns you prop. won´t receive without "proofing your purchase" every month... WTF!!?

Shame on you, ZeniBeth!
    Spent 2015 till 2023 in another universe called Los Santos...
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    mindcandy wrote: »
    ESO+ at 12,99 a month is the biggest rip-off I´ve ever encountered!! You can´t even keep the DLCs after canceling... that are 155,88 Euros a year for what? A 10% Buff and 1500 crowns you prop. won´t receive without "proofing your purchase" every month... WTF!!?

Shame on you, ZeniBeth!

Not necessarily. When there are 5 or 6 DLC's you will be able to play them all for the same monthly fee, better than buying them individually and then moving on to another game 3 months later

• mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    mindcandy wrote: »

Shame on you, ZeniBeth!

Not necessarily. When there are 5 or 6 DLC's you will be able to play them all for the same monthly fee, better than buying them individually and then moving on to another game 3 months later

If you like to pay an insane sum for each DLC, sure!

Come on and do the math: the game is out now for a little over 1,5 years and the second DLC is coming up. You pay 155,88 EUROS a year for ESO+ to get ONE DLC. Given the fact, I´ve purchased my disc-based copy for 34,99 EUR, I certainly will not pay a quadrupled price for an extension.

No thanks, I´ll buy it if it´s a good DLC and I want to play it... and keep it FOREVER!
    And you´re better off buying 5000 crowns if you really need them...
    Spent 2015 till 2023 in another universe called Los Santos...
  • Dreamo84
    Dreamo84
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, now that the second DLC is coming a lot of people are kinda making their long term decision of ESO+ or a la carte DLC.

I mostly see ESO+ as the option for people who just want to pay their $15 a month like they used to and not worry about having the new content.
    Dream it, wish it, do it... or something...