The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dear AD on NA PC Azura's Star,

tonemd
tonemd
✭✭✭✭
WAKE THE HELL UP!

I mean, you can't ALL be EP alts, right?
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh im used to it..it don't matter if DC is in 1st place or last place, we always get ganged up on....you get used to it ;)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no, please stay asleep!
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

Hasn't a tank/dK been nerfed in using block and regening stam?
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ganged up on is one thing, but while EP had an AD scroll, had pushed the AD side of the ring and was encroaching on AD home keeps, was on an EMP run, AND was in first place, the few AD that are online attack ASH and get caught in a 3 way battle at the gate, AND get wiped. Then they just disappear.

I was thankful when they took back Alessia, then EP wiped them from there and they disappeared again.

I go into IC Memorial district and its always the same story, EP and DC go at it, back and forth between the spawns, while a few AD takes pot shots from behind DC, until DC decides to turn their attention on AD and farms them at their spawn. Same thing happens when they try to take pot shots at EP.

So, WHERE IS AD? Some people say they are in their buff servers. What is the point of having a PVP buff server if you aren't actually going to PVP? You don't need all the PVP buffs to farm hats in IC Dungeons, do you?

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hasn't a tank/dK been nerfed in using block and regening stam?

Sorcerers need punished again, do they have an "Atomic Bomb" skill? Yesterday I was trying to run from a sorcerer and a loud bomb dropped on me and I died. Looking up from my dead body I see a Sorcerer.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 13, 2015 4:44PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    WAKE THE HELL UP!
    I mean, you can't ALL be EP alts, right?
    Actually, they are now playing their DC alts.
    The post was on that "other" forum
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, WHERE IS AD? Some people say they are in their buff servers. What is the point of having a PVP buff server if you aren't actually going to PVP? You don't need all the PVP buffs to farm hats in IC Dungeons, do you?

The IC dungeons like Imperial Prison and White Gold Tower are not PvP enabled and not counted toward campaign population. There are no PvP buffs in them.

I am not AD and my faction never has a "buff" server. But I think the people in the buff servers are grinding for Champion Points in Cyro, farming trophies in IC to get Agility/Willpower gear, carrying 10,000 Tel Var stones to get 4x multiplier with little fear of enemy factions stealing those stones, etc. It is not about PvP. It is about stats and loot and getting them faster and easier with no interference from other factions, a "feature" those without buff servers do not have.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ganged up on is one thing, but while EP had an AD scroll, had pushed the AD side of the ring and was encroaching on AD home keeps, was on an EMP run, AND was in first place, the few AD that are online attack ASH and get caught in a 3 way battle at the gate, AND get wiped. Then they just disappear.

I was thankful when they took back Alessia, then EP wiped them from there and they disappeared again.

I go into IC Memorial district and its always the same story, EP and DC go at it, back and forth between the spawns, while a few AD takes pot shots from behind DC, until DC decides to turn their attention on AD and farms them at their spawn. Same thing happens when they try to take pot shots at EP.

AD hates fighting Ep. DC loves fighting EP. EP is the largest and strongest faction overall. What does that tell you? Ad are cowards. DC are not.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yellow owns BRK as much as red does in Azura. We have to take Alessia or Sej all the time whend trying to help EP gain their portion of the north back.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

AD hates fighting Ep. DC loves fighting EP. EP is the largest and strongest faction overall. What does that tell you? Ad are cowards. DC are not.

Telel's rebuttal to accusations of cowardice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUaxgdUMb6w

https://youtu.be/fuikDQJE_Gg

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool vids, brah. But they have nothing to do with my claim that ad regularly shies away from engaging red.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    SO YOU"RE THAT FREAKING BOMBARD TEAM! Jebus man. lol Love it. I like ur style.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool vids, brah. But they have nothing to do with my claim that ad regularly shies away from engaging red.

Except that they are both videos of us loyal followers of Queen Razum-Dar not being shy, but also not standing in front of the oh so brave ones you are a part of. Also you may note a repeated theme demonstrated by the pacters who feature so proudly in these lovely things.

In case one's mind is not as simple as this humble khajiit's own then they shall provide a hint. It involves a word that's also a term usef when buying grapes, and the bravery required to be a part of such a concept.

It also involves a number. A number that is often quite high in comparison to the fingers one has on their hands, but perhaps fewer than tentacles on Hermee Moree's face....eye..place thing. Note that Telel said perhaps.

At this point one might begin to see the majesty that lays in the subtle and inferior wit of the khajiit.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Telel, I like you!!

P.s. Sometimes DC isn't all that brave. :'(
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.s. Sometimes DC isn't all that brave. :'(

I don't know..... the ones that repaired all 7 of us inside Nickel last night were pretty brave....
    I mean, we only fought the 20 of you, inside your unflagged Outpost, for what, 20mins?
    I have never seen "0 Alliance Points" scroll over my screen that thickly before.
    How many times did you guys res at Ash and port straight into Nickel before that 20 man wiped us?
    Edited by PhatGrimReaper on October 23, 2015 3:39AM
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what? Raz is a queen? I must have missed that plot when I went through Silver. Must be the earring.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    SO YOU"RE THAT FREAKING BOMBARD TEAM! Jebus man. lol Love it. I like ur style.

Wait. This one is a team now?

Do people rage in zone chat about how they'd have taken that keep if not for 'those meddling werewolves, and their humble ,but lovely, bombardier?