The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for a DC social guild

Xaizan
Xaizan
Soul Shriven
hai der ppls

im looking for a guild that is willing to help teach me the vet dungeons as atm im sitting at vr7 on my magicka NB and have done none of them on it i do also have a vr2 templar healer im not willing to go into a PUG group as i dont know any of the mechanics and will spend more time dead than anything els lol

i also have gotten into pvp in the past few days doing a bit of cyrodiil in the past few days finding the group play even in PUG groups alot of fun not tried imp city yet but i do have it

as for me me im a 30 year old scotsman and have been mmoing for to many years now lol i started playing ESO at launch but the way the game was at the time was too broken for me to continue so me and the group of people i played with took a break now im back and loving it more than ever

anyways my @ name is @Xaizan so feel free to contact me ingame if needed im on the DC side and if you have any other questions for me feel free to ask :smile:
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Xaizan! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • Xaizan
    Xaizan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Xaizan! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)

sounds about perfect really :)
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50