Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant see markers on the groud for enemy attacks

HIghwayRobberBill
after the latest patch, every time i go into veteran dragonstar arena i cant see any of the enemy/arena aoe attacks. like in the 9th stage where there are holes in the ground to drop into the area bellow, i cant see the red rings around the holes, the holes themselves, or the actual little skeletons that are reaching out. In the atherian archive , at the mage i cant see the black holes that she puts down and expand while you're in them or the during hard mode i cant see where the lightening is going to drop. this happens every time, i cant restart the game to fix it. has anyone else been experiencing this? or have you found a way to fix it? thanks in advance for any and all help
[PS4] captainSNAKA
v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G

• GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    i have this problem too, but in all dungeons. i messed something in settings when i made everything low to raise my fps from 7 to 20.
    hope sume1 tell u how to set it to be seen again
  • HIghwayRobberBill
    thanks man

yea, its happening everywhere. those were just some examples of what happens
    Edited by HIghwayRobberBill on October 24, 2015 7:45PM
    [PS4] captainSNAKA
    v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
    v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
    v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
    v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G