Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Pvp sets

itsDeej
itsDeej
Hey guys
I have a question, Will the PvP sets still give you bonuses if you're battle leveled? Such as the set I've been saving for giving bonuses such as 3 piece- (4% taken) 4 piece- (5% player damage migration) 5 piece- (reduce players AoE and siege damage 20%). Will these still work?
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set piece bonus DO work while battle leveled from my understanding. Its just the stats that are not taken into account.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • itsDeej
    itsDeej
    Great! Thanks for the info.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Set piece bonus DO work while battle leveled from my understanding. Its just the stats that are not taken into account.

Correct

They mentioned something, however, in eso live about how armor and such will have an effect down the road.

Then again I take anything said on live with a grain of truth
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Flattedfifth
    Flattedfifth
    ✭✭✭
    Deej... Your services are needed in, ehem, other forums!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Orsinium update every piece will count towards your total stats. I'm told by people who tested on the PTS that it does work as intended and their primary attributes and regen went up significantly for every piece equipped. I'm definitely looking forward to that.
    Mixing sets while battle levelled will now mean something. Before you could just wear anything as long as it had a nice 5th piece.