Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

any enchanters 40+ on EU willing to help me get my lvl 50?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
got a whole bunch of purple runes but kinda stuck at 41 due to not being able to find any glyphs atm to extract so aiming to make purple glyphs with someone to extract from eachother/extract from so that i can rush up to 50 so i can finally start fixing up my own armor, don't worry i can give you a kuta rune for your trouble, i'd offer gold but in truth i'm pretty broke :P
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    got a whole bunch of purple runes but kinda stuck at 41 due to not being able to find any glyphs atm to extract so aiming to make purple glyphs with someone to extract from eachother/extract from so that i can rush up to 50 so i can finally start fixing up my own armor, don't worry i can give you a kuta rune for your trouble, i'd offer gold but in truth i'm pretty broke :P

You get xp towards enchanting by crafting glyphs too, not just extracting. You get more xp from crafting the higher the level and quality so I'm pretty sure you could get yourself from 41 to 50 just by crafting a load of purple glyphs, I want to say about 30. I only use rekuta for my low level alts anyway, my main gets gold glyphs, so I would consider this a good way to spend my rekuta. I would mix them with oko to make purple health glyphs, to save my makko, makkoma and makderi. You'd get a few back from extracting them yourself afterwards anyway. So it's up to you but that's an option.
    PC | EU
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

You get xp towards enchanting by crafting glyphs too, not just extracting. You get more xp from crafting the higher the level and quality so I'm pretty sure you could get yourself from 41 to 50 just by crafting a load of purple glyphs, I want to say about 30. I only use rekuta for my low level alts anyway, my main gets gold glyphs, so I would consider this a good way to spend my rekuta. I would mix them with oko to make purple health glyphs, to save my makko, makkoma and makderi. You'd get a few back from extracting them yourself afterwards anyway. So it's up to you but that's an option.

i find i get fist tons more exp from deconstructing the other people made ones due to the muliplier in place, got from 23 to 41 just doing this in 2 days but took me days more to get from 15 to 23
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.