The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Falling Off Hourse

Lnin0
Lnin0
✭✭✭
Randomly my wife and I will be dismounted while riding. At first I thought it was related to Cyridel and areas of terrain but it has now occurred outside in PVE zones as well. Oddly it always seems to happen to us at the identical time and even if we are not riding side by side. Has anyone noticed similar issue?
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you being attacked when you fall off?
  • Lnin0
    Lnin0
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We will just be riding along and next thing you know we are dismounting. It's not attack related or terrain related because we will be in different spots when it happens but like I said, regardless of where we are it will happen to both of us at same time. We are in chat together. Trying to think I it happens when just one of us is online, I'll have to test.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a bug it's happening a lot. It happens to everyone in the area
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just randomly dismounting has never happened to me, so I don't know.
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

This is the truth, was riding with my guild through Craglorn, and boom like 20 people all at once flooded the mic with "WTF I was just dismounted"

It happened to all of us all at the same time, and we all wrote it off as some kind of area/shard/zone glitch.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Lnin0
    Lnin0
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    thanks, seems like it starts after recent patch...