The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 10/23"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread from the web article, "ESO Live's Next Episode: 10/23."

Tune into this week's episode for a look at bear mount and character creation, plus a discussion on upcoming game features. Check out the full show schedule linked above.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are doing a great job, been here since early release on PC, then transfered to Xbox when it dropped there. Having a blast, dealing with a few annoying issues, but a few I know needed to be fixed.

Our guild rosters need activity times (to help remove inactive members)

Our bids on guild kiosks do NOT need to be seen by just anyone....

Edited by i3ig_Gun on October 22, 2015 7:39PM
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any exciting changes with game-pad support in hopes of allowing PC folks to use both the PC UI or the Console UI when enabling game pad support in options?

Currently on PTS its either console UI or no game pad support so just asking as this would seem to be more beneficial to keep the PC UI with a game pad.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions related to the Orsinium update:

Would or be possible for you to demonstrate cross faction grouping in the LFG tool?

Could you show light, medium and heavy versions of the new craftable styles?

I've heard there are world boss daily quests. Where do we get them?

Questions related to future updates:

Are there any plans to provide scaling options for Trials, including max level loot?

How is work on player housing progressing?

Are there plans to make more veteran versions of dungeons? I would truly love to see a Veteran Vaults of Madness some day.

• chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that Spellcrafting was in the works, and what I saw of it was really impressive, but it's been ages since we heard anything. Is it still something I should eventually look forward too? Please just tell me now, so I can plan characters accordingly!!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see it put to rest whether or not you ever intend to add dueling and/or arenas with 4v4v4/8v8v8/12v12v12.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's happening with the PvP side of the justice system? Has it been shelved?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are your plans for magic DKs with regard to pvp as far as making them more viable?
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PvP Arena!

(Too Soon?)
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Kyuumu
    Kyuumu
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know if there is an update for the consumable trophies status. Currently I cannot use or bank these items and my inventory is filling up. I hope a fix is coming soon, I would like to finish my master angler achievement.
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya @ZOS_JasonLeavey
    Here's an AUA question for ya:

First, lemme help ya out a bit ...
    My in-game name is @GTech_1, pronounced: "Jee Tech One" B)

Question: Now that cross-faction grouping will be available through the Group Finder Tool in Orsinium, how soon can we expect cross-faction, pre-formed, guild groups, for instanced dungeons?

Example: 1 DC, 1 EP, and 2 AD characters grouping together for a dungeon, using only the guild roster interface.

Thanks for your time,
    ~GTech_1
  • Darkeus
    Darkeus
    ✭✭✭
    questions:
    1. any plans for new skills in near future ( 6 months) ?
    2. combat improvements/tweaks/changes like more stamina morphs, hybrid builds, combo atacks ?
    3. when we get spell and jewelery crafting ?
    4. do you take in consideration to make dmg skills be based on wep dmg only and not max stamina/magika?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I'd really like to know why you allow the use of CPs on a NON-Vet campaign, and if you have any plans to disable them.
    2. Are there any plans for a PvP arena?
    3. The cremator that lurks in the sewers, can you please tone down his screech? My dog got scared and pooped on the carpet.

Thanks very much.
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hooray, another episode with Eric "I don't care about PvP at all and break your game" Wrobel...

PS: Guys, you know that AuA Questiosn are ONLY TAKEN FROM THIS THREAD, right (they said that multiple times)?
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/142023/eso-live-ask-us-anything/p113

So any question asked in here is getting even more ignored than others...
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know that Spellcrafting was in the works, and what I saw of it was really impressive, but it's been ages since we heard anything. Is it still something I should eventually look forward too? Please just tell me now, so I can plan characters accordingly!!

“Spellcrafting is still going to happen” - Gina Bruno

See 49m40s below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q-mrHjinBk&amp;t=49m40s
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

“Spellcrafting is still going to happen” - Gina Bruno

Yeah, sure...

... and housing
    ... and part 2 of the Justice System
    ... and Murkmire
    ... and jewelry crafting
    ... and VR rank removal
    ... and character recustomization
    ... and new trials

Anything I forgot about they keep telling us the same phrases for?

Oh, right! Cyrodiil performance fixes...
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group bonuses for using the LFG tool...

...Someone's pretty desperate to get people to use it...
  • Koloki
    Koloki
    ✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Group bonuses for using the LFG tool...

...Someone's pretty desperate to get people to use it...

Generally LFG tools work better when more people use it, so even if some people are there just for the bonus it ends up improving the experience for everyone.
    Its also a way to get the tool into peoples minds so the actually remember to use it.
    I like it :)
    War Dogs
    MMO, lore, quests, diversão, cerveja, mulher, carros, barcos, iates e outros tantos prazeres da carne!
    Rage. Goddess, sing the rage of Peleus' son Achilles,
    murderous, doomed, that cost the Achaeans countless losses,
    hurling down to the House of Death so many sturdy souls…
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koloki wrote: »
    Generally LFG tools work better when more people use it, so even if some people are there just for the bonus it ends up improving the experience for everyone.
    Its also a way to get the tool into peoples minds so the actually remember to use it.
    I like it :)

I'm definitely looking forward to giving the LFG tool a try come Orsinium, but I've never seen one work well; even with a lot of players utilizing it.

WoW: decent, queue times were still horrible and with no way of knowing if you were getting placed into one that was at the end or halfway done, waiting for as long as you usually would, it was never all that useful.
    NW: A game that forgoes the Holy Trinity of MMOs, implemented that into their LFG. It was horrible and with the option to vote kick only needing 3 votes, you could wait an hour before a queue popped only to get kicked because "lawl don't need comp for my gearz!"

In ESO, assuming you can get dropped into a group already in progress, imagine queuing to get a Vet Pledge done only to get placed into a group near done with the dungeon? I hope that's not the case here.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)