Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone explain regen with current battle leveling?

SneaK
SneaK
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a VR11 wood elf stamina NB with all my passives maxed (racial/medium armor/NB/CPs) which puts my stamina regen % at about 60... Yet, in Cyrodiil my stamina regen is at a whopping 1074. WTF?

Max stamina in Cyro is 21K
"IMO"
Aldmeri Dominion
Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
(+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Instead of moving and locking this thread, maybe someone at ZOS could actually help out in answering this question.

Sorry, but moving this into an abyss really just adds fuel to the fire.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SneaK

I feel your pain pain on this one. It took me awhile to really understand battle leveling. I made a post about it awhile back which I think will help you understand: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220900/battle-leveling-suggestions#latest

Basically the current battle leveling system ignores any gear, enchants, or set bonuses you have on. The only things that effect your stats are racial passives, mundus stones, and food/drink.

With battle leveling turned on, every player gets the same base stats, regardless of gear. The default for Stamina Recovery is 618.

The devs have said they are adjusting the battle level system in the next patch (week 3 of November I believe). Until then we are stuck with this system.

At Vet 11 you may be a high enough level to play without battle level, but it is up to you to decide. Take a pic of your stats while in cyrodiil. Then leave, turn battle level off, and then re-enter a campaign. Check your non-battle leveled stats and compare them. You may find you will prefer playing without battle level (I turned it off around VR13).

Only other advice is to grind levels asap. I have found PVP significantly more enjoyable having recently hit V16 on my khajiit stam nightblade now that I am slowly obtaining much stronger gear.

Hope this helps
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    I have a VR11 wood elf stamina NB with all my passives maxed (racial/medium armor/NB/CPs) which puts my stamina regen % at about 60... Yet, in Cyrodiil my stamina regen is at a whopping 1074. WTF?

Max stamina in Cyro is 21K

If you want great Stam Management while battle leveled you will need all jewelry pieces with Stam cost reduction enchants, the serpent mundus stone, green or blue Stam recovery drink, and some medium armor. Also buy a bunch of the cheap Stam pots (the siege merchant sells leveled pots if you can't find pots of your level in guild stores) or run some skill that gives you the Major Stam regen buff. Prioritize the cost reduction passives in your weapon skill trees.

Edit: The current battle leveling system isn't very flexible, so there are not a lot of ways to min/max your stats.
    Edited by SturgeHammer on October 21, 2015 3:23PM
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just powered through to V16 to get out of the battle leveled system. Ha.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Zamptyy
    Zamptyy
    I have 3k Stam recovery and weapon damage not the best but pretty good message me if you want it