Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cross Alliance Lycan Turning?

abirdman24
This might be a stupid question but can my Aldmeri Lycan turn my brother's Ebonheart character? Maybe if we meet in Cryodil and group up, then I travel to the shrine and he "travels to player'?
Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not like that

Kill your brother then feast on his corpse!
  • abirdman24
    Do we have to do that at the shrine? I haven't turned anyone before... Thanks for the help
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just normal combat. Kill him then use the devour synergy.

For your own alliance, you go to the shrine transform them use the devour synergy.

Not sure if it supposed to work in PvP, but a guildy devoured someone then noticed his bite ally timer started up.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For your own alliance, you go to the shrine transform them use the devour synergy.

Not sure if it supposed to work in PvP, but a guildy devoured someone then noticed his bite ally timer started up.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it only works at the shrine on faction members.. imagine how annoying it would be for others if you could forcefully infect them?
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it only works at the shrine on faction members.. imagine how annoying it would be for others if you could forcefully infect them?

Well you still have to do the quest or the infection heals itself.

Doesnt work unless your bloodmoon timer is empty and the victim doesnt currently have an infection.

Player has to not release during a fairly ling animation.

I think we would be okay.

Not positive it worked since it is second hand story, but easy enough to try out.
  • abirdman24
    cool thanks guys
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, there are plenty of guilds and people who will bite you for free. Never pay!