Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Friend's list hasn't worked since IC launched.

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
Before anyone from ZoS sends me a link to the article "Why am I missing some friends from my friends list on console?" I'll save you some time. That doesn't help in the least. When my friends actually DO show up on my friends list in-game, they're NEVER online. All my friends on my friends list are either offline or it tells me that I don't have any friends. Even if I'm in a group, playing with my friends, the friend's list still doesn't show anyone online OR (as is the case most of the time) my friends list is completely blank.
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • XSgtRedBeardx
    XSgtRedBeardx
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Hoping for a fix soon.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't hold your breath. I'm not. The times when it actually shows all my friends offline, the list isn't even correct. It doesn't show people that I've added since IC launched and it DOES show people I've deleted from my friends list after IC launched. It's completely messed up.
    Edited by Infinite12 on October 20, 2015 2:34PM
    My Characters

• Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend has been "offline" since launch, forget IC. No amount of "fix" suggestions has worked.

We live in the same house and I watch her playing but it still says she's "offline"...
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this really is nonsense. The bugs seem to just be piling up. There seems to be more bugs popping up than they can address with their 1 patch every month. It's very frustrating, I mean I get it, I'm sure it's not easy to do, you can't just wave a wand and everything is fixed, but for the amount (or should I say frequency) with which we see these patches, you need to have solid fixes for stuff. The guild bank is a perfect example. IC hits and you can only go in your guild bank 1 time and then you'd have to log out to get it to work, they patch it and what is it now? You STILL have to back out of it and go back in several times sometimes to get it to work, that's not fixed. That's have a SLIGHTLY less sh*tty version of something. We need actual fixes. Load screen and game crashing and/or booting you for no reason. 1 of these things needs to be fixed. If the load screens didn't take as long as a PS1 then getting booted occasionally wouldn't be as bad. Or make it stop booting people and/or crashing and then the loading times are that big a deal. We need fixes here, everthing's getting slapped with a bandaid and it's not even the good felt bandaids that hold really well. It's those sh*tty plastic bandaids that stay on for 2 minutes and then start to peel off. Ridiculous.
    My Characters

• MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    ZOS is either is unwilling or unable to communicate effectively about bugs and technical issues. Look at my thread that has been going on for over a month now with one half-assed reply from ZOS. I'd be embarrassed if I was part of this company.
    Edited by MrSuplex on October 22, 2015 12:01AM