The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New PvE focused guild - Daggerfall

DaveW4
DaveW4
Are you interested in PvE and experiencing end-game content? We are!

We’re looking to set up a guild with a manageable amount of people whom all have the same focus; maximizing their character to its full potential.

For the moment we’re going to be restricting guild invites to a set criteria, however hopefully in the not so distant future we won’t even need to recruit unless we decide to expand.

Must be vet 10+
It’s a long grind... We need all of our characters to be around the same level to be able to make any progress!

Better than basic knowledge of your class
Yeah we’re all learning, but doing a bit of homework doesn’t hurt! If you can’t be bothered to read up skill updates after patches, or be willing to experiment with your class to get the optimum build/gear; this place probably isn’t for you.

Skill level 50/50 Maturity
Nobody likes a ***. If you’re a ***, you can be a *** on your own.
Also you’ll need 2/2 passive ability in accepting constructive criticism - we’re all going to *** up at some point and get told how and why, it’s the way to move forward.

Headset / Microphone
Probably one of the most important ones; no mic, no entry. Not saying you have to talk all the time, it’s just a massive ball-ache if you’ve got a guild full of mutes! Especially if we’re going to be talking tactics etc.

Gear planned or finished for v16
We’re not expecting you to finish it because it’s a long long grind in Imperial City for that it seems, but it doesn’t hurt to be a little bit close to finishing it those crafted sets, or for gathering those vet dungeon pieces. It’ll be a huge help if at least 50% of us going into a Trial for the first time has relatively good gear for our level.

A moderate use of the forum
It’s a good way to get to know each other out of voice chat, and also to brush up on tactics, ideas. This is also where I’ll be posting all of the events and where you will sign up to Trials etc.

Hopefully you tick all of those boxes.....

Guild ranks and leadership
We’re all the boss as far as I’m concerned. Obviously I’m kind of taking the helm at the moment but thats only because I want to get the ball rolling as quick as I can. There’s currently a few members sat in the guild that I’ve promoted to officer purely because I’ve played with them a while and know they’re not going to sell what will soon hopefully be in our guild bank. Once a new member has been around a couple of weeks, then they’ll get access all areas too.

We’ll try and make all important decisions a decision that’s made by all of us, or at least the majority. Of course inevitably there may be a decision that needs to be made by one person but who that one person is I’m sure will be obvious at the time.

One last thing... This isn’t one of those guilds where you’re not allowed to play that awesome MMO called ‘Life’. If you can’t attend a Trial that has been arranged then all you’ve got to do is let us know on this forum. Each Trial run will have at least 2 subs, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

If you’re interested in joining then please post below so I can get in touch!

Dave
Edited by DaveW4 on September 27, 2015 2:39PM
  • canadian12
    canadian12
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a v16 tank with some dungeoning and trial experience I would like an invite if ya still have open spots

GT: the canadian403