The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Puncturing Sweep/Bittig jabs still dont get the 140% Bonus against shields.

pkb16_ESO2
pkb16_ESO2
✭✭✭
Titel sais it. Plz fix it. Its a bug, it worked before 1.7 so it cant be that hard to fix.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's tough going against a magicka Sorc as a magicka Templar. Puncturing Sweep gets neither the 140% bonus, nor do you get any heals from it since it does 0 damage.
    Options
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

Can either if you help here? This is getting stupid and making templars main dps skill useless, even mobs that use shields are laughing at us ...
    Options
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    zornyan wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert

Can either if you help here? This is getting stupid and making templars main dps skill useless, even mobs that use shields are laughing at us ...

Yes just a statement that you are aware of it. Please...
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous, Templar needs love too, please stop ignoring us.
    Options
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Yeah templar is the worst class now, by far. When i play my sorcerer or my NB i really feel the diffence. Even my baby DK feeels more viable.

Too much bugged/bad designed/useless skills and passives, poor ressource management, no mobility (yeah go vamp or die), no aoe CC etc etc etc.

I am sad about it because it's the class i enjoy the more, but i almost don't play it anymore because of those bad things...
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220848/puncturing-sweep-biting-jabs-currently-bugged-please-fix/p1

I posted about this back in September and was largely ignored.

They are too worried about nerfing Eclipse then actually fixing anything broke with Templar.

Yes prior to IPC you could Eclipse Multiple Targets, it was the only good Zerg counter Skill Templar''s had, so they nerfed it, and now it does 1/4th the damage of Daedric Curse, but you can only have 1 active at a time, rendering the skill useless outside of solo PVE.

I said it a long time ago, they should just rename the class Nerfplar....they took away Blinding Flashes, gave us the overated Jesus Bean they nerfed into Oblivion, Killed Blazing Shield, killed Eclipse...the class has the worst passives by far....its obvious to me all they want Templar;s to do is heal.....they don't want us having any other role, especially on the magic side.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and even healing is sth they do not like to be done by temps as they are to effective ^^
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    It's tough going against a magicka Sorc as a magicka Templar. Puncturing Sweep gets neither the 140% bonus, nor do you get any heals from it since it does 0 damage.

if it's a duel or duel-like situation you can always repalce sweeps by the undaunted siper thingy and look to slot harness magicka + eclipse. imho this can give magicka sorcs igger headaches than shieldbreaker.
    very few sorcs build for the stamina to sustain continued break free over a long time (which they have to go if you slot harness yourself)
    Edited by Kas on October 21, 2015 1:53PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    danno8 wrote: »

if it's a duel or duel-like situation you can always repalce sweeps by the undaunted siper thingy and look to slot harness magicka + eclipse. imho this can give magicka sorcs igger headaches than shieldbreaker.
    very few sorcs build for the stamina to sustain continued break free over a long time (which they have to go if you slot harness yourself)

Yes this works, and i have a setup like that, but its just stupid to need it because of Jabs bugged.
    I really want to know if there are plans to repair this ***...
    Edited by pkb16_ESO2 on October 21, 2015 2:08PM
    Options
  • pkb16_ESO2
    pkb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220848/puncturing-sweep-biting-jabs-currently-bugged-please-fix/p1

I posted about this back in September and was largely ignored.

They are too worried about nerfing Eclipse then actually fixing anything broke with Templar.

Yes prior to IPC you could Eclipse Multiple Targets, it was the only good Zerg counter Skill Templar''s had, so they nerfed it, and now it does 1/4th the damage of Daedric Curse, but you can only have 1 active at a time, rendering the skill useless outside of solo PVE.

I said it a long time ago, they should just rename the class Nerfplar....they took away Blinding Flashes, gave us the overated Jesus Bean they nerfed into Oblivion, Killed Blazing Shield, killed Eclipse...the class has the worst passives by far....its obvious to me all they want Templar;s to do is heal.....they don't want us having any other role, especially on the magic side.

Year i knew your post but i made a new one to keep in Mind the problem.
    Options