The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking 4 VERY ACTIVE guild on AD (Pledges, Set Farming & Small Scale PVP)

Bubbha
Bubbha
✭✭
Been playing the game for three months now, have a v16 sorc and a v7 Nightblade soon to be v16 also. I am very disappointed on the guilds i've been in so far. Daily Pledges are rarely done in-guild, farming is rarely done seriously and although huge scale pvp guilds do exist, small scale pvp guilds (2vX or 3vX groups) are almost non-existent. If there is a guild that is actually hardcore active (not casual) and serious about ESO character advancement, theorycrafting and overall dedication I'd really like to join. Not interested in guilds with players under 18 or semi-active guilds. My ingame ID is @Bubbha please send me a mail if you meet this requirements and i will be very happy to join.
High hopes ZOZ, don't let us down ^^
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Bubbha wrote: »
    Been playing the game for three months now, have a v16 sorc and a v7 Nightblade soon to be v16 also. I am very disappointed on the guilds i've been in so far. Daily Pledges are rarely done in-guild, farming is rarely done seriously and although huge scale pvp guilds do exist, small scale pvp guilds (2vX or 3vX groups) are almost non-existent. If there is a guild that is actually hardcore active (not casual) and serious about ESO character advancement, theorycrafting and overall dedication I'd really like to join. Not interested in guilds with players under 18 or semi-active guilds. My ingame ID is @Bubbha please send me a mail if you meet this requirements and i will be very happy to join.

hi, first of i have a simeler Guild to that. we dont have the numbers but it is a SLOW growing process. The Guild is for 18+ meture players. The Guild is a pvp fokused Guild that do pvp in all aspekts and we do as well dungeons vet and non vet, roleplaying (if the players feel up for it) we will expand the Guild into other stuff as well. Duelling, arena,trials, events, trade, these are the stuff we will expand into but Before we go into that we need more numbers and to get the Guild more orginized. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and is an old beta Guild that have done a few turns of derections.

But as you Sayed.. there are no small Guilds to be found.
  • Bubbha
    Bubbha
    ✭✭

hi, first of i have a simeler Guild to that. we dont have the numbers but it is a SLOW growing process. The Guild is for 18+ meture players. The Guild is a pvp fokused Guild that do pvp in all aspekts and we do as well dungeons vet and non vet, roleplaying (if the players feel up for it) we will expand the Guild into other stuff as well. Duelling, arena,trials, events, trade, these are the stuff we will expand into but Before we go into that we need more numbers and to get the Guild more orginized. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and is an old beta Guild that have done a few turns of derections.

Hi Dennis, if you would be so kind as to send me an email ingame to @Bubbha then we could talk a bit more in depth and I would probably join (if you let me) and try it out. Seems like what I am looking for, even though as you mentioned it is small, if it is well organized then that means it has great potential. Hope to get an ingame email from you so that we can talk a bit more :) Thanks in advance!
    High hopes ZOZ, don't let us down ^^
  • dennis95b16_ESO

Hi Dennis, if you would be so kind as to send me an email ingame to @Bubbha then we could talk a bit more in depth and I would probably join (if you let me) and try it out. Seems like what I am looking for, even though as you mentioned it is small, if it is well organized then that means it has great potential. Hope to get an ingame email from you so that we can talk a bit more :) Thanks in advance!

Hi buddy :smiley: I will do that but not today. Have tryed 4 times allready but my computer crashed all the time so i will do it tomorrow. I will send you a friend request instead. Mutch easyer to talk to eachother then. See you.
  • provos
    provos

Hi buddy :smiley: I will do that but not today. Have tryed 4 times allready but my computer crashed all the time so i will do it tomorrow. I will send you a friend request instead. Mutch easyer to talk to eachother then. See you.

• provos
    provos

• provos
    provos
    hi dennis could you contact me in game @provos please
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    provos wrote: »
    hi dennis could you contact me in game @provos please

Will do :smiley::wink: I will Contact you at the same time as @Bubbha
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Try with PAYDAY II!! Join the family ^^