The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daggerfall Covenant(The Rejects are now recruiting)

FrostKingLight
Www.Rejecttable.com

The Rejects are a massive Ps4 gaming community we play a wide array of games which include Destiny,Gta V,and of course Elder Scrolls Online just to name a few.

The Reject table is a place for adults to come together to share a mutual love of gaming.We have some of the best people as game coordinators to ensure that the game or games of your choice are enjoyable and the multiplayer aspect is accessible to all members.So if you think this might be a place for you come to our website and sign up we would like to see you there.

There are only 2 rule you must be 21 and older and be respectful to all players.

Ps. If you have any questions about the Rejects please feel free to message me on psn at Frost_30
  • borderline82
    borderline82
    Soul Shriven
    So proud to be a member of this community. We are working very hard to boost our ranks in ESO. Whether you are completely new to the game or deep into the Vet ranks, you should be able to find a buddy and go storm the castle :smiley:
    RejectTable.com
    ESO: DC
  • FrostKingLight
    Bump
  • borderline82
    borderline82
    Soul Shriven
    Always looking for more people to add to the family. Hit us up on the site (www.rejecttable.com), in game or via psn.
    RejectTable.com
  • FrostKingLight
    Bump
  • borderline82
    borderline82
    Soul Shriven
    Did your guild all go over to Destiny? Tired of roaming Tamriel alone? Give the Rejects a shot. We have several members well versed in the game as well as several noobs who ask the dumb questions so you don't have to :)
    RejectTable.com
  • PSUgrad
    PSUgrad
    I am interested in joining. I am part of a small guild now with 5 of my friends, but looking to join an additional guild to run content with as we aren't always on at the same time.

I'm currently VR8, Imperial Templar. I have a mic and use it. I'm east coast and am primarily on in the evenings during the week and at various times on the weekends.

If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild, please reach out to me in-game. My PSN ID is: psugrad05

Thanks.
    "If I would have asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me a faster horse." - Henry Ford