Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4 NA AD] Any female-only guilds for AD?

FlutterX0X0
FlutterX0X0
Soul Shriven
I see that there are cool female guilds for Daggerfall and Ebonheart but are there any for Aldmeri? If not, maybe I should start one? :smile:

I'm a level 22 wood elf AD and am up for things like cave raids and chatting/nerding out about ESO. I want to be more social on ESO but am shy since I'm a 39 year old woman.

Anyway, I was obsessed with Skyrim and love ESO of course. I usually play weekday evenings or Sundays, just depends since I have a real life too. Ha!

Thanks!
PSN: FlutterX0X0
  • nightrise87
    I would love this as well. I'm AD, too.
  • FlutterX0X0
    FlutterX0X0
    Soul Shriven
    Yes! What is your PSN username? I created a guild last night called "Daughters of the Dominion" and can add you to that. Right now it'd be a guild of 2 but I'm going to invite someone else I found on the forum looking for a small Aldmeri female guild. Small steps but I'm sure we'll find more women to join us. Also, I'd like to start a closed FB group for it but cannot until I have at least one member to add to the group. ha!!

Where are all the Aldmeri women at? ;) Join us for casual, supportive and safe play!
  • GarnetXVII
    IM ALSO ON ALDMERI!!! I'm a level 35 wood elf.

My voice chat has been unavailable since launch and doesn't work for some messed up reason, maybe we can use party chat instead?

Id love to join!
    Edited by GarnetXVII on September 20, 2015 5:29AM
  • nightrise87
    I'd love to join! My PSN is Amanda. People have a hard time finding my PSN though. Let me know if you try to find me and it fails, lol
  • FlutterX0X0
    FlutterX0X0
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have a butterfly as your icon? Just added you if so. Thanks!
  • nightrise87
    Yes! That's me, lol. Awesome. Between today and tomorrow I'll be on again.
  • shikako
    shikako
    Can I join? My psn is shikako211. I love Skyrim too!! I'm a lowly level 12 bosmer nightblade in AD. Hope that's okay. (^o^)
  • FlutterX0X0
    FlutterX0X0
    Soul Shriven
    All levels welcome! Adding you tonight after work. I'll probably be online 8 p.m. CST.

Note to all: Please private message me your Facebook info. so that I can start a closed group there for the guild. Thanks!

PSN: FlutterX0X0
  • kamchat23
    kamchat23
    Soul Shriven
    So excited I found this.
    Please add me

Psn: kamchat23
    Level 12 Khajiit Sourcerer

• FlutterX0X0
    FlutterX0X0
    Soul Shriven
    You've all been added to this group! If not, just let me know.

Shikako, I had trouble finding you on Facebook so I didn't add you to that yet. But I did create the group so please request to join! :)

https://facebook.com/groups/DaughtersoftheDominion/

Lets create a fun guild together!
  • shikako
    shikako
    Will do, thank you! ^o^
  • Sh4Foxy
    Sh4Foxy
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining if you accept those who identify themselves as female. :):)
    PSN: Sh4Foxy
    Ashley Cross
    ashley.x@aol.com
  • Black_Canary15
    I have two characters one is ebonheart pact and the other is a level 7 Breton with aldmeri dominion. sorcerer class. PSN name is the same as my username on here. i'm up for joining.
  • nightrise87
    This is so exciting! We're gonna have such an awesome group.
  • Mick6512
    Mick6512
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :) I'd love to join your guild.

Psn: Mick6512
    Level 43 night blade
  • Guffaw
    Guffaw
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for a guild just like this! Would love to join you guys! My PSN is BlueGuffaw
    Hope to see you in game!

Ashley
    Badar Night Blade lvl V14
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    that's sexist
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)