Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grathwood Portal in Reaper's March

Sixsixsix161
Sixsixsix161
✭✭✭
So, I'm questing in Reaper's March and found this little town named Willow Grove. If you look at the map, you'll see a road going in a south-west direction. At the end of that road/path is an unmarked (as of yet) cave.

Being the adventurer that I am, I entered and seconds later found myself in Grahtwood.

Anyone know if that's there and connected to a quest? Is Reaper's March the last area before going to Grahtwood? Or, is it just there in case you want to use it?

Thanks.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March is actually 3 zones after Grahtwood, not before it; Grahtwood is AD Zone 2, and Reaper's March is AD Zone 5. That cave just exists to connect the zones together; most neighbouring zones have a "walking route" between them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Reaper's March is actually 3 zones after Grahtwood, not before it; Grahtwood is AD Zone 2, and Reaper's March is AD Zone 5. That cave just exists to connect the zones together; most neighbouring zones have a "walking route" between them.

Thanks for the answer. Guess I better go back then (from Coldharbour). I never got to that area.
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to ask, what's zone 4? Maybe I missed some more.

Thanks.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zone 4 is Malabal Tor. AD zone order is Khenarthi's Roost > Auridon > Grahtwood > Greenshade > Malabal Tor > Reaper's March > Coldharbour (Khenarthi is a starter island, so that counts as Zone 0). For more info, see UESP: ESO Zones Level Ranges.
    Edited by Enodoc on October 16, 2015 10:16PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Zone 4 is Malabal Tor. AD zone order is Khenarthi's Roost > Auridon > Grahtwood > Greenshade > Malabal Tor > Reaper's March > Coldharbour (Khenarthi is a starter island, so that counts as Zone 0). For more info, see UESP: ESO Zones Level Ranges.

Thanks for the info. As it turned out, I did complete Grahtwood, so everything is good.