Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silent Mire Icon wont turn white.

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Hi I haven't played for a while but I'm pretty sure I did saving silent mire quest because vara zeen says that I will be remember and leel vata says she will mourn her brother however the icon at silent mire is still black and not white and the quest in cadwells almanac is still white and not ticked. Please help this has made the game impossible to finsih
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are four quests at Silent Mire. The Ravaged Village, The Saving of Silent Mire, and Cold-Blooded Vengeance need to be completed to turn the icon white (Strange Guard Beasts is a side quest that turns up after).

Cold-Blooded Vengeance might be the one you're missing; the quest-giver is Azeenus, who can be found to the northeast of the village, near the ship called The Crafty Monkey (see map)

Silent Mire isn't required for Cadwell's Almanac though. This screenie's in French, but it shows that for Cadwell's Almanac in Deshaan, you need Obsidian Gorge, Mournhold, Tribunal Temple, Shrine of Saint Veloth, and Eidolon's Hollow.
    ck54hz4htw1k.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    Okay thanks