The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to cast spells.......

Powerpeach
Ok i have to voice up and say something now,

I play a Templar healer on NA PS4 server,

Every night at the moment i am unable to cast any spell every 5 mins for at least 5-15 seconds before i can cast again.

I can change weapon or even doge roll but the animation for casting BOL just doesn't go through.

Is this a BUG? or a problem with severe LAG ?

Its making the game unplayable as my group will wipe every time.

And its got a lot worse it used to be every few hours and manageable.

Thanks in advance
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this last night. It was rare for me and only happened in towns. I only noticed because I was using cloak and rapid maneuver to run faster.

I bit strange though, I had it pegged as lag.

Edit: You could try downgrading the graphics settings. Maybe remove shadows or something.
    Edited by Tannakaobi on October 19, 2015 10:59AM
  • Powerpeach
    Same i always thought it was LAG but the fact i can dodge roll, swap weapons and move around makes me think there is more going on here, I didn't usually mind but every boss fight it happens 2-3 times ...... it Sucks :(