The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

''An unknown error has occured, please log back later''

Digielf
Digielf
✭✭✭
After all these months so many people including me still have this error when trying to log in, why didnt you fix it? I even tried it on the local internet cafe to see if it was my PC's fault but even there it was impossible to log in. I never had worse experience with any game before, ESO has the most garbage servers that exist and your customer support is useless i dont wonder why the game failed so hard and even with free to play it barely has 50k players active. have fun with your dead garbage
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    I get this when my power goes out I fix it by unplugging internet and plugging back in
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doflamingo wrote: »
    After all these months so many people including me still have this error when trying to log in, why didnt you fix it? I even tried it on the local internet cafe to see if it was my PC's fault but even there it was impossible to log in. I never had worse experience with any game before, ESO has the most garbage servers that exist and your customer support is useless i dont wonder why the game failed so hard and even with free to play it barely has 50k players active. have fun with your dead garbage
    Given the vast majority of players clearly aren't suffering at the moment methinks you should be looking closer to home in your path between you and the game servers.
  • Digielf
    Digielf
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Doflamingo wrote: »
    Given the vast majority of players clearly aren't suffering at the moment methinks you should be looking closer to home in your path between you and the game servers.

thats because there are NOT any players left at all, even Wildstar has more players than ESO and its only on PC but even from the few players the remain in ESO at least 40% still have this problem you can see it yourself both in these forums and on the Steam ones
This discussion has been closed.