The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ring of Mara still not working!!!!!

GhostRyder7780
GhostRyder7780
Soul Shriven
So ever since day one my wife and I have used our pledge of Mara to bind our characters.....we have the rings......we are together in game....yet we are not getting the Ring of Mara bonus like we should be. We even used another pledge to try and see if that would fix it and nothing. We bought the Imperial Edition so that we could adventure together married in game and so far all we are getting is a pair of rings that are doing nothing for us.....I posted this months ago and never got a answer to how this can be fixed...I hope this time someone can explain why we are still not getting our bonus exp like we should be. I hope to hear back from someone soon, Thank you.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You did not mention, sorry if you already know this ..... You need to be grouped and in the same zone for it to work. It only gives a 10% bonus to experience. You should see the buff under Character

Might better to fill out a support ticket instead of posting in the forums .....

help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    You did not mention, sorry if you already know this ..... You need to be grouped and in the same zone for it to work. It only gives a 10% bonus to experience. You should see the buff under Character

Might better to fill out a support ticket instead of posting in the forums .....

help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask

This
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    ....we have the rings......

You do have the rings equipped, correct? Also, you can inspect the rings and they will have the name of the character you are married to. They are not account wide even though you may deposit them in your bank. So you must wear the ring with your wife's name, and she must wear the ring with your name.

Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tessie wrote: »
    ....we have the rings......

You do have the rings equipped, correct? Also, you can inspect the rings and they will have the name of the character you are married to. They are not account wide even though you may deposit them in your bank. So you must wear the ring with your wife's name, and she must wear the ring with your name.

This too
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are saying this based only on the lack of a bonus listed on the Character screen, fear not!

Ring of Mara works, it just doesn't actually show that the effect is "in play".
    N64 NA EP
    Options
  • GhostRyder7780
    GhostRyder7780
    Soul Shriven
    Yes...we are in same instance....grouped together.....with the right characters and all that. Rings are equipped properly etc etc etc.....the bonus is not showing under Character where bonuses show such as my ESO bonus.....it did once the first time we put them on way back on day one launch.....but since then the Ring of Mara bonus is not showing......I am hoping we are getting the bonus and its just not showing like some have mentioned....but I'd really like to know for sure since I paid for the darn things.
    Options
  • GhostRyder7780
    GhostRyder7780
    Soul Shriven
    Support ticket sent....fingers crossed.
    Options
  • GhostRyder7780
    GhostRyder7780
    Soul Shriven
    Well as I thought.....the support I got was a email about reporting lost items.....and to think I thought a real person was reading support tickets not a bot......then even though I got no help they sent a survey request for me to fill out about the support I didn't get.....oh well...money wasted I guess.
    Options